- UBMK 2020 provides a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent research, innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of computer science, computer/software/information systems/information security engineering and computational methods. 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK’20) will be helt at Dicle University, Diyarbakır on September 9-13, 2020. On the other hand, in parallel with the regular scientific presentations, Heads of Departments of Computer Engineering Council (and other related departments) will meet to discuss the quality issues and problems in the computing field specifically the computing curricula in Turkish Universities as part of the 34rd Convention of the Assembly.
- Every paper is reviewed by at least two reviewers. Upon completion of the reviews, authors can see the reviewer reports. The next step is to check the paper for plagiarism. All accepted papers will appear in the conference program and proceedings of the conference. Only presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
- Conference organized by Heads of Computer Engineering Council (BMBB). BMBB does not aim for an income increase from UBMK conferences. Approximately $ 30 is paid to IEEE for each paper. Conference revenues are spent on general expenses such as promotion, arrangement, guest speaker costs, taxes, etc. of the conference. Turkish Informatics Association (TBD) helps on financial issues.
- The 5 students who request will be entitled to the conference free of charge.
- 12 students who are members of the IEEE student club will be allowed to attend the conference free of charge.
- Due to the epidemic worldwide, UBMK-20 will be done in ONLINE Remote access.
- Opening Speeches,
- Invited Speakers and
- R&D Presentations of Organizations
It will be broadcast on Youtube. Channel name BMBB Kurulu, Channel open to everyone
You can write any questions to email@example.com